NAPERVILLE, Ill. – State Rep. Janet Yang Rohr, D-Naperville, is hosting a School Safety: Behind the Scenes Community Panel on Monday, November 29 at 7:00 p.m. It will be livestreamed from YouTube and will discuss school safety from a variety of perspectives.
“With most children, teachers and faculty returning to in-person learning this school year, it is important to connect our community with public safety organizations and school administrators,” said Yang Rohr. “Allowing residents to get answers to any questions will ensure that everyone is aware of the measures put in place to protect our children.”
‘School Safety: Behind the Scenes’
Monday, Nov 29
YouTube Live Stream
Guest panelists include:
- Jason Ares – Naperville Chief of Police,
- Tim Ogan – Police Commander,
- Dan Bridges – Superintendent of Naperville 203 School District,
- Lou Cammiso – D203 Director of Safety and Security,
- Dr. Adrian Talley – Superintendent of Indian Prairie School District 204,
- Mike Anders – D204 Safety, Security, and Emergency Preparedness Coordinator,
- Robert Berlin – DuPage County State’s Attorney, and
- James Glasgow – Will County State’s Attorney.
“In light of the recent school safety scares, it is necessary for everyone to stay up to date on procedures and resources available to our school families,” said Yang Rohr. “We’ll hear from law enforcement and school leadership on how they approach school threats and work collaboratively to keep our schools and our community safe for our families.”
Yang Rohr is encouraging residents that want specific questions answered to submit them at https://tinyurl.com/RepYangRohrQuestions. The event is free and open to the public. For more information, or to RSVP, please contact Yang Rohr’s full time constituent service office by calling 630-296-4157 or visiting www.repyangrohr.com.
# # #