RED BUD, Ill. – During the month of September, state Rep. Nathan Reitz, D- Steeleville, will be hosting multiple satellite office hours to help bring the services of his office to locations across the 116th district.
“I encourage local residents to stop by my satellite office hours during the month of September, whether it’s because they are seeking assistance on a state issue, want to share with their thoughts and opinions, or just to stop by and say hello,” said Reitz. “I am humbled to serve our region, and I will continue working to be a strong voice for Southern Illinois in Springfield by discussing the issues that matter most to our families with one-on-one conversations.”
Reitz is hosting satellite office hours throughout St. Clair County during the month of September:
- Tuesday, Sept. 3 from 5 to 6 p.m. – Cahokia Village Hall, 103 Main St.
- Tuesday, Sept. 3 from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. – Sauget Village Hall, 2897 Falling Springs.
- Thursday, Sept. 5 from 5 to 6 p.m. – Fayetteville Village Hall, 2212 Main Ave.
- Thursday, Sept. 5 from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. – St. Libory Village Hall, 743 Rutter St.
- Tuesday, Sept. 10 from 5 to 6 p.m. – New Athens Village Hall, 905 Spotsylvania St.
- Tuesday, Sept. 10 from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. – Marissa Village Hall, 212 N. Main St.
- Tuesday, Sept. 17 from 5 to 6 p.m. – Millstadt Village Hall, 111 W. Laurel St.
Reitz’s office can provide assistance with a variety of state issues, including professional license applications, accessing veterans’ benefits, resources for jobseekers or assistance with a FOID or concealed carry license application.
“The district that I represent covers a lot of miles, spanning across all or portions of Monroe, Perry, Randolph and St. Clair Counties,” continued Reitz. “I know it might be hard for folks to make it out to my office in Red Bud when they have a concern or need assistance, which is why I will continue hosting satellite office hours throughout different parts of Southern Illinois.”
For more information, contact Rep. Reitz’s constituent service office by calling 618-282-7284 or by emailing RepNReitz@gmail.com.